I am so excited that you found your way to my little blog. I hope you will pray with me today and spend a few moments giving thanks to our great and mighty God who loves us and made a way for us to be saved from our sins through the gift of His Son Jesus Christ the Messiah.
As to who I am … I am who God say’s I am …
I am a child of God, a friend of Jesus, a disciple, a light to the world, and most of all loved by God
- I am a disabled veteran living in Houston, Texas with my service dog Rusty.
- My heart’s desire is to love God with all my might.
- I am an intercessory prayer friend to all that have a need for someone to come along side of them in prayer.
- For those who know me they know “I have been through more than most and less than some” and “I have too many times gone my own way” instead of following God’s direction.
- Through life experience I have a real understanding of the pain and suffering many go through on a daily basis and I take what I have learned and use that knowledge to pray for others who are suffering.
Holy God I ask You to bless everyone reading these prayers, by giving them peace that passes understanding and reveal Yourself to them that they may know You Lord as God the Father, Jesus the Son and The Holy Spirit our comforter in the fullness of Your trinity. And if any one comes suffering from the lack of knowledge of Your saving grace through Jesus Christ Your Son may he/she find You in their hour of need. In Jesus Name I pray Amen
If you need someone to pray for you please do me the honor of allowing me to pray for you by sending your prayer request to email@example.com or filling in the below contact form. Your request are only seen by God and I and kept in the strictest confidence.